What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, comment on the site, and fill out a form. When registering on our site you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, or website URL.
When you come to our website, we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our website: We continually improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic e-mails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information and other updates.
How do we protect your information?
Your privacy is very important to us. We have a few fundamental principles that we follow :
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law.
- We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of our website.
- We maintain the safety of your information when you enter or submit your personal information.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and security measures to protect unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, and disclosure of your information, username, password, transaction information, or data stored on our site.
Sensitive and personal data exchange between the site and its users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and protected with digital signatures.
Web Browser Cookies
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. If you allow that the service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information. Cookies may be used for remembering user’s choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
Sharing your personal information
We don’t sell or transfer to outside parties your personal information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, and protect our or other’s rights or safety. Non personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing and advertising.
We may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites and services have their own and independent privacy policies and customer service policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Google AdSense Advertising
Google’s advertising requirements can be
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to forhadsumon.com and other sites on the internet.
These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on enavan.com, send them directly to your browsers. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs.
enavan.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data can be sent to you.
Your Acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site.